Google

Friday, March 30, 2007

S.H.E 4th album - Together (新歌 + 精選) (Best Collections)

Title: Together (新歌 + 精選) (Best Collections)
Tracks: 16
Date of Release: 23rd January 2003

The girls have come a long way since their debut album in September 2001. They are now by far the most popular girl group in Asia. The fourth album is a compilation album of the first three albums, with four new winter-themed songs.



Always On My Mind
曲:Heiko Schmidt/Robert Rosan/Jade Villalon 詞:施人誠 編:
Always on my mind

如果解得開這難題 我會更加感謝愛情
ru guo jie de kai zhe nan ti, wo hui geng jia gan xie ai qing
If you can solve this difficult problem, I'll be even more thankful for love

不只是讓我可以遇見你 如果還能怎樣努力
bu zhi shi rang wo ke yi yu jian ni, ru guo hai neng zen me nu li
It's not only that I'm able to meet you, if I can fork out any strength

我們不會為彼此可惜 相愛的卻不適合愛下去
wo men bu hui wei bi ci ke xi, xiang ai de que bu shi he ai xia qu
We won't feel any loss, we're not suitable to continue loving

You're always on my mind

你給的愛 是我心海 最美的澎湃
ni gei de ai, shi wo xin hai, zui mei de peng pai
The love you give is the most beautiful wave

You're always on my mind

你給的愛 證明我真的存在 如果能有什麼送你
ni gei de ai, zheng ming wo zhen de cun zai, ru guo neng you shen me song ni
The love you give shows that we still exist. If there's anything I can give you

我也不會這樣著急 至少有部分的我陪著你
wo ye bu hui zhe yang zhao ji, zhi shao you bu fen de wo pei zhe ni
I won't be that anxious, as there's some parts where I'm accompanying you

如果某天能再相遇 千萬別說你還在傷心
ru guo mou tian neng zai xiang yu, qian wan bie shuo ni hai zai shang xin
If one day we meet again, don't say that you're still hurt

人都該學會復原的能力
ren dou gai xue hui fu yuan de neng li
Everyone must learn the art of recovery

You're always on my mind

讓我依賴 當我孤單 就喚你出來
rang wo yi lai, dang wo gu dan, jiu huan ni chu lai
Letting me rely on. When I'm lonely, I'll call for you

You're always on my mind

心有你在 就會有力量再愛 這寂寞城市
xin you ni zai, jiu hui you li liang zai ai, zhe ji mo cheng shi
As long as there's you in my heart, I will have the ability to love again. This lonely city

再度寂寞了起來 當緊握的手慢慢被放開
zai ji mo le qi lai, dang jing wo de shou man man bei fang kai
Is getting even more lonely. The tightly-gripped hand slowly lets go

再看一眼 最愛的臉
zai kan yi yan, zui ai de lian
Looking at the face I love most again

Baby ,Yes I love you ,but good-bye

Oh~流下來 淚流下來 因為愛留不下來
oh, liu xia lai, lei liu xia lai, yin wei ai liu bu xia lai
The tears are falling, because the love can't be kept

You're always on my mind

心有你在 我就還敢夢想愛
xin you ni zai, wo jiu hai gan meng xiang ai
My heart still has you, thus I still dare to dream of love



白色戀歌
bai se lian ge
The white song of love
曲:Daniel Troha/Cal Abate 詞:李安修 編:
雪白的腳印 是你昨夜離去的痕跡
xue bai de jiao yin, shi ni zuo ye li qu de hen ji
The snowy-white footprints, are the traces you left behind yesterday

一整夜化不去 它清清楚深深的烙印
yi zheng ye hua bu qu, ta qing qing chu shen shen de lao yin
The night didn't melt the footprints, it's still imprinted there clearly

喔~~ 是你 那道長長的足跡
wo, shi ni, na dao chang chang de zhu yin
It's you, who left these long traces

說明 這整個冬天的甜蜜
shuo ming, zhe zheng ge dong tian de tian mi
This explains the sweetness throughout winter

喔 你 雪白的你 雪白毛衣 雪白背影
wo, ni, xue bai de ni, xue bai mao yi, yue bai bei jing
The "snow white" you, "snow white" winter clothes, the "snow white" shadow

想你 雪白眼睛 雪白呼吸 雪白腳印和你
xiang ni, xue bai yan jing, xue bai hu xi, xue bai jiao yin he ni
Thinking of you, your snow white eyes, your snow white breathing, your snow white footprints and you

雪白的心 每一次相聚 不可思議點滴在心底
xue bai de xin, mei yi ci xiang ju, bu ke si yi dian di zai xin di
And your snow white heart. Whenever we meet, you're unpredictable

像雪白的森林 總是驚喜 我的心
xiang xue bai de sen lin, zong shi jing xi, wo de xin
Like the snow white jungle, it's never fails to surprise my heart

oh yes you did

思念 在你離開那一刻起
si nian, zai ni li kai na yi ke qi
I started missing you once you left

也許 這就是宿命的魔力
ye xu, zhe jiu shi su ming de mo li
Maybe, this is the power of fate

喔你 雪白的你 雪白毛衣 雪白背影
wo ni, xue bai de ni, xue bai mao yi, xue bai bei jing
The snow white you, the snow white winter clothes, the snow white shadow

想你 雪白眼睛 雪白呼吸 雪白腳印和你
xiang ni, xue bai yan jing, xue bai hu xi, xue bai jiao yin he ni
Thinking of you, your snow white eyes, snow white breath, snow white footprints and you

雪白的心
xue bai de xin
And your snow white heart

為何時間總是那麼急 為何見面卻又要分離
wei he shi jian zong shi na me ji, wei he jian mian que you yao fen li
Why is it that time waits for no one, why is it that we have to leave after just meeting

難道不能一直守候在一起
nan dao bu neng yi zhi shou hou zai yi qi
Don't tell me that we can't be together always?

一起快樂一起歡笑一起到天明
yi qi kuai le yi qi wei huan xiao yi qi dao tian ming
Being happy and laughing until dawn

誰來告訴我 為什麼 是你
shui lai gao shu wo, wei shen me, shi ni
Who is there to tell me, why is it you

我管不了 顧不了 躲不掉 在我的
wo guan bu liao, gu bu liao, duo bu liao, zai wo de
I don't care anymore, I can't hide from this forever, in my

腦裡心裡夢裡 全都是你 想你~~
nao li xin li meng li, quan dou shi ni, xiang ni
Brain and heart, everything is filled with you. Missing you

雪白的你 雪白的心 雪白的你 雪白的心
xue bai de ni, xue bai de xin, xue bai de ni, xue bai de xin
The snow white you, the snow white heart, the snow white you, the snow white heart

雪白的你 雪白的心 雪白的你 還有雪白的心
xue bai de ni, xue bai de xin, xue bai de ni, hai you xue bai de xin
The snow white you, the snow white heart, the snow white you, and the snow white heart



天使在唱歌
tian shi zai chang ge
When the angels sing
曲:Peter Ries/Charlemaine 詞:陳靜楠/施人誠 編:
請天使來唱歌 當我很不快樂
qing tian shi lai chang ge, dang wo hen bu kuai le
Invite the angels to sing, when I'm unhappy

很需要一些什麼好讓心被溫熱
hen xu yao yi xie shen me hao rang xin bei wen re
I need something to make my heart feel warmer

請天使唱首歌 當心情疲倦了
qing tian shi chang shou ge, dang xin qing pi juan le
Invite the angels to sing, when I'm feeling tired

讓我能感覺 被擁抱著
rang wo neng gan jue, bei yong bao zhe
To let me experience the feeling of being hugged

仰望天空 感受著風
yang wang tian kong, gan shou zhe feng
Looking at the sky, enjoying the winds

你說過願望星星聽得懂
ni shuo guo yuan wang xing xing ting de dong
You said that the stars would understand our wishes

每當情緒 陷落谷底
mei dang qing xu, xian luo yu di
Whenever I feel down

我就想起你讓我相信
wo jiu xiang qi ni rang wo xiang xin
I think of you, to make me believe

打開窗空氣會和勇氣接通
da kai chuang kong qi hui he yong qi jie tong
That when I open the windows, the air and courage will be linked together

微笑才能看見天使飛過
wei xiao cai neng kan jian tian shi fei guo
If you smile, then you'll be able to see the angels fly past

聽天使在唱歌 我們都要快樂
ting tian shi zai chang ge, wo men dou yao kuai le
When the angels sing, we must be happy

你手心傳來的愛我已接收到了
ni shou xin chaun lai de ai wo yi jie shou dao le
I have received the love in your hands

聽天使在唱歌 世界換新顏色
ting tian shi zai chang ge, shi jie huan xin yan se
When the angels sing, the world changes to a new colour

感動會放射 暖暖的熱
gan dong hui fang she, nuan nuan de re
Emotions will fire warmness

每當想看見 天使的臉
mei dang xiang kan jian, tian shi de lian
Whenever I yearn to see the angel's face

你就會在我心裡浮現
ni jiu hui zai wo xin li fu xian
You will app碎[/size]
wo, da da la da da la da, rang ni xin sui
Breaking your heart



Beauty Up My Life
(Note: Japanese pronunciation precedes the Hanyu Pinyin in this song)
曲:左安安 詞:武雄 日本詞:曾建豪 編:
陽光它輕輕灑在夢想的窗外 點亮我的世界 最燦爛的未來
yang guang ta qing qing sa zai meng xiang de chuang wai, dian liang wo de shi jie, zui can lan de wei lai
Sunlight slowly enters the window of my dream, lighting up my world, and the beautiful times ahead

把笑容beauty up我才不想哭 beauty up我的希望
e ga o beauty up na ki ta ku nai, beauty up ne gei
ba xiao rong beauty up wo cai bu xiang ku, beauty up wo de xi wang
Beauty up your smile so I won't cry, beauty up my wish

Pala Pala Palala beauty up自由的時代 beauty up我的未來
pala pala palala beauty up ji yu no ji dai, beauty up mi lai
pala pala palala beauty up zi you de shi dai, beauty up wo de wei lai
Beauty up the generation of freedom, beauty up my future

午後的陣雨像他甜蜜的表白 盛開的雨傘下 正上演著戀愛
wu hou de zhen yu xiang ta tian mi de biao bai, sheng kai de yu san xia, zheng shang yan zhe lian ai
The rain in the afternoon professes the sweetness to him. Under the umbrella, a show about love is being shown

把勇氣beauty up我才不想逃 beauty up我的希望
yu ki o beauty up ni ge ta ku nai, beauty up ni gai
ba yong qi beauty up wo cai bu xiang tao, beauty up wo de xi wang
Beauty up your courage so I won't think of running, beauty up my wish

Pala Pala Palala beauty up熱情的期待 beauty up我的未來
pala pala palala beauty up a tsu i ki tai beauty up mi lai
pala pala palala beauty up re qing de deng dai, beauty up wo de wei lai
Beauty up the wait for you, beauty up my future

晚風它輕輕點燃繽紛的色彩 想起他的情話 歌兒也唱起來
wan feng ta qing qing dian ran bin fen de se cai, xiang qi ta de qing hua, ge er ye chang qi lai
The night wind blows the colours outside, thinking of his mushy words, even the song starts singing (playing?)

把夢想beauty up我才不想輸 beauty up我的希望
yu mei o beauty up ma ke ta ku nai, beauty up ne gai
ba meng xiang beauty up wo cai bu xiang shu, beauty up wo de xi wang
Beauty up your dreams, I don't wish to lose, beauty up my wish

Pala Pala Palala Beauty up戀愛的國度 beauty up我的未來
pala pala palala beauty up koi no se kai beauty up mi lai
pala pala palala beauty up lian ai de guo du, beauty up wo de wei lai
Beauty up the love, beauty up my future




戀人未滿
lian ren wei man
Not yet lovers
曲:左安安 詞:施人誠 編:
為什麼只和你能聊一整夜 為什麼才道別就又想再見面
wei shen me zhi he ni neng liao yi zheng ye, wei shen me cai dao bie jiu you xiang zai jian mian
Why is it that I only can talk to you for the whole night, why is it that after we leave I feel like meeting you again

在朋友裡面 就數你最特別 總讓我覺得很親很貼
zai peng you li mian, jiu shu ni zui te bie, zong rang wo jue de hen qin hen tian
Out of all my friends, you're the most special, I feel that you're the closest to me

為什麼你在意誰陪我逛街 為什麼你擔心誰對我放電
we shen me ni zai yi shuo pei wo guang jie, wei shen me ni dan xin shui dui wo fang dian
Why do you care who I go shopping with, why are you worried that someone would try to seduce me

你說你對我 比別人多一些 卻又不說是多哪一些
ni shuo ni dui wo, bi bie ren duo yi xie, que you bu shuo shi duo na yi xie
You said you treat me more than others, but as to where the "more" is, you wouldn't say

友達以上 戀人未滿 甜蜜心煩 愉悅混亂 我們以後
you da yi shang, lian ren wei man, tian mi xin fan, yu yue hun luan, wo men yi hou
We're more than friends, but not yet lovers, our hearts are sweet and happy. In future,

會變怎樣 我迫不及待想知道答案 再靠近一點點
hui bian zen yang, wo po bu ji dai xiang zhi dao da an, zai kao jin yi dian dian
What will happen to us, I can't wait for find out the answer. Come closer a little

就讓你牽手 再勇敢一點點 我就跟你走 你還等什麼
jiu rang ni qian shou, zai yong gan yi dian dian, wo jiu gen ni zou, ni hai deng shen me
Then I'll let you hold my hand. Be braver a little and I'll go with you. What are you waiting for

時間已經不多 再下去 只好只做朋友 再向前一點點
shi jian yi jing bu duo, zai xia qu, zhi hao zhi zuo peng you, zai xiang qian yi dian dian
There isn't much time left, if we continue like this, we can only be friends. Come forward a little

我就會點頭 再衝動一點點 我就不閃躲 不過三個字
wo jiu hui dian tou, zai cong dong yi dian dian, wo jiu bu shan duo, bu guo san ge zi
And I'll nod my head, be more pro-active and I won't hide, it's only three words

別猶豫這麼久 只要你說出口 你就能擁有我 為什麼
bie you yu zhe me jiu, zhi yao ni shuo chu kou, ni jiu neng yong you wo, wei shen me
Don't hesitate too long, as long as you can say it, you'll have me. Why is it

你寂寞只想要我陪 為什麼我難過只肯讓你安慰 我們心裡面
ni ji mo zhi xiang yao wo pei, wei shen me wo nan guo zhi ken rang ni an wei, wo men xin li mian
That when you're lonely you only want my companion? Why is it that when I'm sad I'm only willing to have you console me? In our hearts

明明都有感覺 為什麼不敢面對 我不相信 都動了感情卻到不了
ming ming dou you gan jue, wei shen me bu gan mian dui, wo bu xiang xin, dou dong le gan qing que dao bu liao
There's definitely a feeling, why don't we face it. I don't believe, we already touched each others' hearts, yet it hasn't transformed into

愛情 那麼貼心卻進不了 心底 你能不能快一點決定
ai qing, na me tie xin que jin bu liao, xin di, ni neng bu neng kuai yi dian jue ding
Love, that dedication still cannot enter the bottom of (your) heart, can you quickly decide

對我說我愛你
dui wo shuo wo ai ni
And tell me "I love you"




美麗新世界
mei li xin shi jie
Beautiful New World
日文O.S. 中譯 (改編自聖經創世紀第一章)
In Japanese (edited version of the first chapter of the Book of Genesis):
起初 地是空虛混沌 淵面黑暗
qi chu, di shi kong xu hun tun, yuan mian hei an
At first, the world was chaotic and filled with darkness

你說要有光 就有了光
ni shuo yao you guang, jiu you le guang
When you asked for light, light came

而光是好的 所以光和暗分開了
er guang shi hao de, suo yi guang he an fen kai le
And light is good, so light was separated from darkness

光叫做白天 暗叫做夜晚
guang jiao zuo bai tian, an jiao zuo hei ye
Light is called day, darkness is called night

所以 就有了夜晚 有了白天
suo yi, jiu you le hei ye, you le bai tian
So there were night and day

有了天空 有了土地 有了大海
you le tian kong, you le tu di, you le da hai
And the sky, the ground, and the sea

應該學習嬰兒 再寬容一點 哭過就忘了
ying gai xue xi ying er, zai kuan rong yi dian, ku guo jiu wang le
You should learn from the infant, to be more forgiving, forgetting everything after crying

別再記著昨天 還有什麼悲傷 Baby don't cry
bie zai ji zhe zuo tian, hai you shen me bei shang, baby don't cry
Stop thinking about yesterday, and the pains that come with it, baby don't cry

快樂是片大海 我是飛翔的翅膀 要自由要尋找
kuai le shi pian da hai, wo shi fei xiang de chi bang, yao zi you yao xun zhao
Happiness is like a vast ocean, I'm the wings, yearning for freedom

一群閃亮小島 排成很大的微笑 叫幸福群島
yi qun shan liang xiao dao, pai cheng hen da the wei xiao, jiao xing fu qun dao
A bright island with lots of smile, is called the island of happiness

愛存在 這美麗新世界 我喜歡 自信的感覺
ai cun zai, zhe mei li xin shi jie, wo xi huan, zi xin de gan jue
Love exists in this beautiful new world, I like this feeling of confidence

我看見 你微笑像天使 這就是 愛的奇妙
wo kan jian, ni wei xiao xiang tian shi, zhe jiu shi, ai de qi miao
I see your angelic smile, this is the good thing about love

我願意 陪在你的身邊 讓心跳 不會變老
wo yuan yi, pei zai ni de sheng bian, rang xin tiao, bu hui bian lao
I'm willing to be by your side, letting the heart beat, so that it'll not turn old

歡迎來 這美麗新世界 讓感動 一個一個實現
huan ying lai, zhe mei li xin shi jie, rang gan dong, yi ge yi ge shi xian
Welcome to this beautiful new world, making our emotions (dreams?) fulfilled

不管你在哪裡 發射心電訊號 就瞬間擁抱
bu guan ni zai na li, fa she xin dian xun hao, jiu shun jian yong bao
No matter where you are, after firing my telepathy powers, we'll embrace quickly

一起努力奔跑 超越時空軌道 看未來多美妙
yi qi nu lu ben pao, chao yue shi kong jiu dao, kan wei lai duo mei miao
Running together, to speed past time, to see how beautiful the future is

我有一種 我們很相愛很強烈的預感 彷彿下一秒實現
wo you yi zhong, wo men hen xiang ai hen qiang lie de yu gan
I have a feeling, a very strong feeling, as if it's going to happen the next second

眼淚閃閃 變成了鑽石 就要在 星空下 劃過你眼前
yan lei shan shan, bian cheng le zhuan shi, jiu yao zai, xing kong xia, hua guo ni yan qian
Tears flowing freely, until it becomes diamond, speeding in front of your eyes under the night sky

啦啦啦... 做永遠的戀人
la la la, zuo yong yuan de lian ren
Being lovers forever

啦啦啦... 愛能量不滅
la la la, ai neng liang bu mie
The power of love doesn't cease




熱帶雨林
re dai yu lin
Tropical Rainforest
曲:周杰倫 詞:方文山 編:鐘興民
冷風過境 回憶凍結成冰
leng feng guo jing, hui yi dong jie cheng bing
The cold wind blows, turning memories into ice

我的付出全都要不到回音
wo de fu chu quan dou yao bu dao hui yin
There's no return for whatever I gave out

悔恨就像是綿延不斷的丘陵
hui hen jiu xiang shi mian yan bu duan de qiu ling
Regret and hate is like a long stretch of hills

痛苦全方位的降臨
tong ku quan fang wei de jiang lin
Pain drops down from everywhere

# 悲傷入侵 誓言下落不明
bei shang ru jin, shi yan xia luo bu ming
Filled with sorrow, the promises made disappeared

我找不到那些愛過的曾經
wo zhao bu dao na xie ai guo de zeng jing
I can't find the evidence that (we) loved before

你像在寂寞上空盤旋的禿鷹
ni xiang zai ji mo shang kong pan xuan de tu ying
You're as lonely as the bald eagle

將我想你 啃食乾淨
jiang wo xiang ni, ken shi gan jing
My memories of you are wiped clean

@ 月色搖晃樹影 穿梭在熱帶雨林
yue se yao huang shu ying, chuan shuo zai re dai yu lin
The shadow of the moon drifts back and forth in the tropical rainforest

你離去的原因 從來不說明
ni li qu de yuan yin, cong lai bu shuo ming
You never explained why you left

你的謊像陷阱 我最後才清醒
ni de huang xiang xian jing, wo zui hou cai qing xing
The lies you made are like a trap, I only woke up at the last moment

幸福只是水中的倒影
xing fu zhi shi shui zhong de dao ying
Happiness is like the reflection in the water

月色搖晃樹影 穿梭在熱帶雨林
yue se yao huang shu ying, chuan shuo zai re dai yu lin
The shadow of the moon drifts back and forth in the tropical rainforest

悲傷的雨不停 全身血淋淋
bei shang de yu bu ting, quan shen xue lin lin
The cruel rain doesn't stop, making my whole body fill with blood

那深陷在沼澤我不堪的愛情
na shen xian de zhao ze wo bu kan de ai qing
The trap has pulled down my unyielding love

是我無能為力的傷心
shi wo wu neng wei li de shang xin
It's me who cannot help the sadness

Repeat # @




Remember
曲: 詞: 編:
不准再看其他的風景 不准再想另外的甜蜜
You're not allowed to look at other scenery, nor are you allowed to find other sweetness

你的心裡只能有我的心 A-ha 不擔心搖遠的距離
ni de xin li zhi neng you wo de xin, a-ha, bu dan xin yao yuan de ju li
Your heart can only have my heart. Not worried about the distance between us

我只怕時間惡作劇 把今天變成曾經 A-ha 那麼長的未來裡
wo zhi pa shi jian er zuo ju, ba jin tian bian cheng zeng jing, a-ha, na me chang de wei lai li
I'm just afraid time becomes a nightmare, and today becomes the past. In the long time ahead

什麼都是不一定 但我還是要你答應 A-ha
shen me dou shi bu yi ding, dan wo hai shi yao ni da ying, a-ha
Everything is uncertain, but I still want you to reply

Say you'll remember , remember my hug,my heart,

my love 你永遠不忘記 Say you'll remember ,
my love, ni yong yuan bu wang ji, say you'll remember
My love, you'll never forget, say you'll remember

remember my eyes,my smile,my soul 永遠都不忘記
remember my eyes, my smile, my soul, yong yuan dou bu wang ji
Remember my eyes, my smile, my soul, and don't forget it

不懷疑我們的真心 我只怕時間太無情 慫恿你把我忘記
bu huai yi wo men de zhen xin, wo zhi pa shi jian tai wu qing, song yong ni ba wo wang ji
I don't doubt you, I'm just afraid time is too heartless, and makes you forget me

那麼長的未來裡 什麼都是不一定 但我還是要你答應 A-ha
na me chang de wei lai li, shen me dou shi bu yi ding, dan wo hai shi yao ni da ying, a-ha
In the long time ahead, nothing is certain, but I still want you to agree

要記住此刻的我和你 多親蜜 Na-Na-Na 我今天就是要你答應
yao ji zhu ci ke de wo he ni, duo qin mi, na na na, wo jin tian jiu shi yao ni da ying
Remember you and me right now, the sweetness we have, I just want you to agree

永遠都不忘記 不准找尋其他的身影 不准等待另外的奇跡
yong yuan dou bu wang ji, bu zhun zhao xun qi ta de shen jing, bu zhun deng dai ling wai de qi ji
Not forgetting forever, you're not allowed to find another person's companion, you're not allowed to find another miracle

你的世界只有我是唯一
ni de shi jie zhi you wo shi wei yi
I'm the one and only in your world




愛呢
ai ne
Where's Love
曲: 詞: 編:
愛呢 愛呢 我們的(I'll remember) 愛呢
ai ne, ai ne, wo men de (i'll remember), ai ne
Our love

你懷裡藏什麼 擠得抱不緊我 在你胸口找溫柔 只找到一片沙漠
ni huai li cang shen me, ji de bao bu jin wo, zai ni xiong kou zhao wen rou, zhi zhao dao yi pian sha mo
What are you hiding in your bosom, it's so tight till you can't hug me. Trying to find warmth on your chest, but I find a desert

沒有弧度的笑容 沒有溫度的手 慢慢傾斜的天空 正迅速壓垮著我
mei you gu du de xiao rong, mei you wen du de shou, man man qing xie de tian kong, zheng xun shu ya kua zhe wo
A smile without any feeling, a hand without any warmth, the sky which is slowly falling is rushing down towards me

愛呢 你的愛呢 你呢 我的你呢 從前的 那些快樂 變了 沒了
ai ne, ni de ai ni, ni ne, wo de ni ne, cong qian de, na xie kuai le, bian le, mei le
Where's your love, where are you, what happened to the happy times in the past, it's all gone

難道你真捨得 真捨不得 心呢 被弄痛了 承諾呢
nan dao ni zhen she de, zhen she bu de, xin ne, bei nong tong le, cheng nuo ne
Don't tell me you can really bear to part with (my) heart, what happened to all the promises (you made)

被丟棄了 我的 愛呢 你把它給誰了
bei diu qi le, wo de, ai nie, ni ba ta gei shui lei
It has all been thrown away. What about my love for you, who have you given it to

你在回味什麼 嘴唇沒空吻我 想在聽你說愛我 只聽到一陣沉默
ni zai hui wei shen me, zui chun mei kong wen wo, xiang ni ting ni shuo ai wo, zhi ting dao yi zhen chen mo
What are you thinking of, your mouth has no time to kiss me, I want to hear you say that you love me, but I only hear silence

是不是我迷了路 走進別人的夢中 原本熟悉的親密 變成陌生的問候
shi bu shi wo mi le lu, zou jin bie ren de meng zhong, yuan ben shou xi de qin mi, bian cheng mo sheng de wen hou
Have I gone lost somewhere, going into someone else's dream? The intimacy that was there before has become estranged

知道世界很善變 沒想到連你也變 我好懷念你剛開始愛上我的那天
zhi dao shi jie hen shan bian, mei xiang dao lian ni ye bian, wo hao huai nian ni gang kai shi ai shang wo de na tian
I know that many changes are happening in the world, but I never thought you would change as well. I really miss the day when you first fell for me




Belief
曲: 詞: 編:
我知道的每陣風 吹著吹著就停息 也知道每朵雲
wo zhi dao de mei zhen feng, cui zhe cui zhe jiu ting xi, ye zhi dao mei duo yun
I know that every gust of wind will stop after a while, and I know that every cloud

飄著飄著就散去 But I believe,but i believe
piao zhe piao zhe jiu san qu, but i believe, but i believe
Will drift away after a while, but I believe, but I believe

因為我們 我們有愛情 我相信我和你 一定會有結局
yin wei wo men, wo men you ai qing, wo xiang xin wo he ni, yi ding hui you jue ju
Because we have love. I believe that you and I will have an ending

任時光再侵襲 擁抱一樣堅定 這世界有太多 會消逝的愛情
ren shi guang zai qin xi, yong bao yi yang jian ding, zhe shi jie you tai duo, hui xiao shi de ai qing
Even if time protests, a hug will reaffirm, that the world has too much love that will disappear after a while

但你是你 so I believe (但你是你 所以我相信 so I believe)
dan ni shi ni, so i believe (dan ni shi ni, suo yi wo xiang xin, so i believe)
But you are you, so I believe (but you are you, so I believe, so I believe)

就像是每條河 總會流到海裡去 你知道我的心
jiu xiang shi mei tiao he, zong hui liu dao hai li qu, ni zhi dao wo de xin
Just like every river, it'll eventually flow to the sea. You know that my heart

也只願意奔向你 我說愛你 就是愛你 這是真理 永遠別懷疑
ye zhi yuan yi ben xiang ni, wo shuo ai ni, jiu shi ai ni, zhe shi zhen li, yong yuan bie huai yi
Has only one wish, which is to run towards you and say that I love you. This is truth, don't ever suspect (me)

真心會給人力氣 穿越過所有的距離 帶領我們走進永遠裡
zhen xin hui gei ren li qi, chuan yue guo suo you de ju li, dai ling wo men zou jin yong yuan li
True hearts give one the strength to overcome any difficulties, and to bring us into eternity

ah~~ah~~ah~~




Watch Me Shine
你忽明忽滅的心 還拿不定主意 我只能感到微弱的電力
ni hu ming hu wei de xin, hai na bu ding zhu yi, wo zhi neng gan dao wei ruo de dian li
Your wavering heart has not yet come to a decision, and right now I can only feel a weak (electric) power

要 發光發熱的愛 就絕不能猶豫 用了真心要對自己有信心
yao, fa guang fa re de ai, jiu jue bu neng you yu, yong le zhen xin yao dui zi ji you xing xin
To have true love, you must not hesitate, and have confidence in yourself

哪怕從我到你 有多遠的距離 愛是摘得到的星星
na pa cong wo dao ni, you duo yuan de ju li, ai shi zhai de dao de xing xing
Why be scared of the distance between us, love is like a star which can be reached

不管愛情隔幾個光年 只要專心你就會看見
bu guan ai qing ge ji de guang nian, zhi yao zhuan xin ni jiu neng kan jian
No matter how many light years away love is, as long as you concentrate you'll be able to see

有多麼強烈的暗示 In my eyes
you duo me qiang lie de an shi, in my eyes
There's a strong hint in my eyes

不管永遠還有幾個光年 只要開始就可能實現
bu guan yong yuan hai you ji ge guang nian, zhi yao kai shi jiu neng shi xian
No matter how many light years away eternity is, as long as we start we'll be able to fulfill

要知道愛多耀眼 Watch me shine
yao zhi dao ai duo yao yan, watch me shine
To know how bright love is, watch me shine

誰 花開了還不摘 心動了還不快 難道還要把愛綁上緞帶
shui, hua kai le hai bu zhai, xin dong le hai bu kuai, nan dao hai yao ba ai bang shang duan dai
Who doesn't pick flowers after they bloom, my heart isn't beating fast enough, do I really have to tie love up

來 別擔心我不愛 直接火力全開
lai, bie dan xin wo bu ai, zhi jie huo li quan kai
Come, don't be afraid that I won't love, release your firepower directly

讓所有人看看愛的厲害 不要說你覺得我好 所以你才不敢冒犯
rang suo you ren kan kan ai de li hai, bu yao shui ni jue de wo hao, suo yi ni cai bu gan mao fan
Show others how powerful love is, don't say that it's because you feel I'm good so you don't dare offend me

這麼說每一段戀愛 都是高攀 不要再遠遠的看我 我的心會跳得更快
zhe me shuo mei yi duan lian ai, dou shi gao pan, bu yao zai yong yuan de kan wo, wo de xin hui tiao de geng kuai
If this is so, then we're a mismatch. Don't look at me forever, my heart will beat faster

要讓喜歡的人眼中 只有我在 Now watch me shine
yao rang xi huan de ren yan zhong, zhi you wo zai, now watch me shine
I want the person who loves me to only have me. Now watch me shine




冰箱
bing xiang
Refridgerator
曲:尤秋興 詞:武雄 編:
把大象放進冰箱有幾個步驟 把河馬放進冰箱有幾個步驟
ba da xiang fang jin bing xiang you ji ge bu zou, ba he ma fang jin bing xiang you ji ge bu zou
How many steps would it take to put in an elephant in the fridge? What about the hippopotamus

把回憶放進冰箱會不會寂寞 把愛情放進冰箱也已經到了時候
ba hui yi fang jin bing xiang hui bu hui ji mo, ba ai fang jin bing xiang ye yi jing dao le shi hou
Will memories be lonely in the fridge? It's already time to put love in the fridge

讓眼淚一次流夠要幾個枕頭 讓明天不再難過要多少紙鶴
rang yan lei yi ci liu gou yao ji ge zhen tou, rang ming tian bu zai nan guo yao ji de zhi he
How many pillows are needed to drench the tears, how many paper cranes are needed to make tomorrow no longer unhappy

讓熱情變成冷漠算不算罪過 讓愛情退冰多久 才可以化為烏有
rang re qing bian cheng leng mo suan bu suan zui guo, rang ai qing tui bing duo jiu, cai ke yi hua wei niao you
Making love become stale is not considered a sin, how long does it take for love to defrost, before it vanishes

從今以後再沒有人那樣逗我 從今以後 就要分手
cong jin yi hou zai mei you ren na yang dou wo, cong jin yi hou, jiu yao fen shou
From now there's nobody to make fun of me like that, from now, (we) have broken up

從今以後冰箱不必再放啤酒 從今以後 別在門口等我
cong jin yi hou bing xiang bu bi zai fang pi jiu, cong jin yi hou, bie zai men kou deng wo
From now there's no need to put beer in the fridge, from now, stop waiting for me at the door

從今以後再不需要別人哄我 從今以後 就算分手
cong jin yi hou zai bu xu yao bie ren hong wo, cong jin yi hou, jiu suan fen shou
From now there's no need for anybody to pamper me, from now, it's considered a break-up

從今以後日記再也不用上鎖 從今以後 甚至不是朋友
cong jin yi hou ri ji zai ye bu yong shang suo, cong jin yi hou, shen zhi bu shi peng you
From now there's no need to lock the dairy, fron now, we're not even friends

蘋果給你 檸檬給我 可樂給你 咖啡給我 自由給你
ping guo gei ni, ning meng gei wo, ke le gei ni, ka fei gei wo, zi you gei ni
The apple for you, the lemon for me, the coke for you, the coffee for me, the freedom for you
真心給我 你的給你 我的你不能帶走
zhen xin gei wo, ni de gei ni, wo de ni bu neng dai zou
True love for me, what's yours I'll give you, but the you that belongs to me, you can't take away




你還好不好
ni hai hao bu hao
How are you feeling
(Duet by Selina and Ella)
曲:施盈偉 詞:白進法 編:
(任家萱):不容易 要忘了他的一切比什麼都難
(ren jia xuan): bu rong yi, yao wang le ta de yi qie bi shen me dou nan
Selina: It's not easy, forgetting him is harder than anything else

他的溫柔讓我牽絆 他的狂熱讓我浪漫 而我給的愛給得滿滿
ta de wen rou rang wo qian ban, ta de kuang re rang wo lang man, er wo gei de ai gei de man man
I'm dependent on his gentleness, his madness makes me feel romantic, and he gives me a complete love

(陳嘉樺):別感傷 愛情的雨天學會自己撐雨傘
(chen jia hua): bie gan shang, ai qing de yu tian xue hui zi ji cheng yu san
Ella: Don't be upset, love which falls on rainy days teaches one how to hold an umbrella

一切隨緣順其自然 能進退愛情的拿捏 不為難
yi qie sui yuan shun qi zi ran, neng jin tui ai qing de na nie, bu wei nan
Everything follows fate, being able to move in and out of love's strong grasp is not difficult

(任家萱):他讓我感覺存在 曾填滿我心情的色彩
(ren jia xuan): ta rang wo gan jue cun zai, zeng tian man wo xin qing de se cai
Selina: He makes me feel at ease, adding colour to my feelings

(陳嘉樺):剎那的美麗感受不值得你拿永恆等待
(chen jia hua): sha na de mei li gan shou bu zhi de ni yong yuan deng dai
Ella: The instant beauty is not worth it for you to wait till eternity

(合 唱):(任)關於愛情是否只要付出真心就不怕 沒人愛
(he chang): (ren) guan yu ai qing shi fou zhi yao fu chu zhen xin jiu bu pa, mei ren ai
Duet: (Selina) Whether giving true love will make one unafraid of no one loving

(陳)關於愛情 只要能夠留住真心就不怕 沒人愛
(chen) guan yu ai qing, zhi yao neng gou liu zhu zhen xin jiu pu pa, mei ren ai
(Ella) Whether giving true love will make one unafraid of no one loving

陳:喂喂 你還好不好 任:喂喂 心情像感冒
chen: wei wei, ni hai hao bu hao, ren: wei wei, xin qing xiang gan mao
Ella: Hey, are you feeling alright? Selina: Hey, my feeling is like a cold

(合 唱):(陳)喂喂 不該自尋煩惱 還有別人等著你挑
(he chang): (chen) wei wei, bu gai zi xun fan nao, hao you bie ren deng zhe ni tiao
Duet: (Ella) Hey, don't be upset over love, there's still many other people waiting

(任)喂喂 想他讓我煩惱 還有誰會等著我挑
(ren) wei wei, xiang ta rang wo fan nao, hai you shui deng zhe wo tiao
(Selina) Hey, don't be upset over love, there's still many other people waiting

任:喂喂 感覺有點糟 陳:喂喂 別把希望丟掉
ren: wei wei, gan jue you dian zao, chen: wei wei, bie ba xi wang diu diao
Selina: Hey, I feel a little disastrous. Chen: Hey, don't throw away your hope

陳:喂喂 你要過得好 任:喂喂 愛沒了依靠
chen: wei wei, ni yao guo de hao, ren: wei wei, ai mei le yi kao
Ella: Hey, you must live well. Selina: Hey, love has no reliance

(合 唱):(陳)喂喂 別讓生活拋錨 不要陷入思念煎熬
(he chang): (chen) wei wei, bie rang sheng huo pao mao, bu yao xian ru si nian jian ao
Duet: (Ella) Hey, don't waste your life and endulge in sorrows

(任)喂喂 我的生活拋錨 慢慢陷入思念煎熬
(ren) wei wei, wo de sheng huo pao mao, man man xian ru si nian jian ao
(Selina) Hey, my life is wasting away, and slowly endulging in sorrows

(不願生活拋錨 不想陷入思念煎熬) 陳:喂喂 現在我知道

source: http://www.she-angelic.com/viewtopic.php?t=5

No comments: